Sunday, March 20, 2011
Blogger Rule Breaker
OK, so I have been a little behind on my blogging (obviously) and I probably just broke every rule in the book on blogging since the purpose is to update as you have news to share, but I've had a hard time getting motivated to sit down and blog. I mean seriously, after working hard all day staring at a computer the last thing I want to do is come home and stare at another computer even longer. Bad excuse? Probably, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Anyway, I have finally drawn up enough motivation and inspiration to finally update the blog. There's a lot here so brace yourself. Some of this is dating back to October 2010. Yes, a blog sin, I know. Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy all the posts and I can't make any promises that I'll become a better blogger....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
ReplyDeleteHeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com