
WAR EAGLE!! It's Matthew's Alma Mater so I've become a fan. :)

OK, so you can't see it, but on the back of this car there's a sticker that says, "God must be a gator because the sun is orange and the sky is blue." Ha, wow...

Unlike many of my other Sooner friends, Florida I can handle. I actually kind of like Florida....blasphemy, I know.....

There are a LOT of these "A"'s around here....

And yes, in case you forgot, Alabama did win the national championship....
Finally, to cap it all off....I just couldn't bring myself to put any type of picture of this school on my blog. I REALLY do not enjoy seeing any sweatshirts, mascots, or bumper stickers promoting this university.....ugh.....LSU..... I cringe anytime I see anything relating to that school..... I know my fellow Sooners will agree with me.
".....OU's chant will never die. Live On University!"
kate... florida.. really?! they are almost as bad as lsu. almost. just make sure to wear your sooner gear with pride. :) miss you.
ReplyDeleteI can truly empathize being that I have just returned from the depths of SEC country myself...Tennessee. I have learned that it is a phenomenon unlike any I have ever known or understood. If you ever need support don't hesistate to call. Somehow I gained a few Sooner bandwagon supporters along the way. Just start singing Boomer Sooner anytime a rendition of Rocky Top or Roll Tide comes on, eventually people will catch on.
ReplyDelete