Monday, February 22, 2010

Lazy Saturday Afternoon...

This past weekend was the first weekend in months that Matthew and I haven't had something to do. As a matter of fact, after we had an early lunch we looked at each other and said, "What are we going to do for the rest of the day?" It was a weird, yet welcome feeling. Then, Matthew came up with an idea to go to the beach for the afternoon! It was in the high 60's and a beautiful day. So, we went home, packed up a few things and then headed out to Pensacola Beach. We played some frisbee, walked up and down the beach and just sat and enjoyed the sound of the water. It was a lot of fun. I have to admit that it was a VERY foreign feeling to me...just making the 20 minute drive to the beach, but I think it's something I can get used to. ;) Below are some of our beach pictures for your viewing pleasure.









OK, so you probably can't really see it, but these girls are wearing bikinis! It was warm, but not THAT warm!


Playin some frisbee!


I'm hard core.


Matthew showing his frisbee skills.


Pondering....

2 comments:

  1. i am.so.jealous! that looks like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! I can't even imagine just packing some things up for the day and heading to the beach! Pensacola definitely has some perks! And you guys look so cute in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete