Matthew and I have officially been married one year today! I can't believe how quickly it has gone by and the amount of change we have encountered in our first year. It's funny - a lot of times I hear people talk about how difficult/challenging the first year of marriage is because you're adjusting to the other person, learning their quirks, living with them, etc. While I respect that, that has not been our experience. We've actually found that transition to be fairly easy and smooth for us. What's been challenging has been all the external circumstances - moving to a new state, finding/getting new jobs, finding a new church... Matthew and I would both agree however, that all those circumstances have done nothing but strengthen our marriage. We are definitely much stronger and closer than we were a year ago. I am incredibly thankful for Matthew and the incredible man that he is. I am so thankful that we look back on our wedding a year ago with such fond memories. Below are a few of my favorite pics from one of the best days of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment