In just about 3 weeks Matthew and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary. It's so crazy how fast time flies! In anticipation for our first anniversary, Matthew and I have been tossing out lots of ideas of things to do and/or places to go, yet we still haven't made a firm decision yet on what we will do. A lot of this is due in part to our schedules. However, we're feeling a lot of pressure to want to have a great, fantastic story about what we did to celebrate our first anniversary.
So, as a result, I decided to ask those who read our blog...what did you do for your first anniversary. Oh and we won't be eating the top tier of our cake....we ate that the night of our wedding after it was all over!
you already got a dog! what more could you ask for?! whatever you decide...please don't keep your readers hanging for weeks and weeks :)
ReplyDeleteyou guys should buy one of those "why i love you" books and fill out a chapter each year.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/What-I-Love-About-You/dp/0767923154/ref=pd_sim_b_1
:)
Your house is beautiful! Post more pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteFor our one year anniversary, we went to Vail and just relaxed. It was off-season, so hotels were really inexpensive, but we just enjoyed being together and reminiscing about our first year. Oh, we also bought board games while we were there and played for hours. Life of the party...that is what we are. :)
I'll be excited to hear what you and Matthew decide to do! No matter what it is, it will be wonderful!!!