Matthew and I also did our own little birthday celebration when we got back. There's a great restaurant here in Pensacola called The Fish House. It sits on a bay and has a deck and is a really great atmosphere.
Then a couple of weeks later, Matthew and I made a quick trip back to Oklahoma. It was a short trip, but we went back for my best friend's baby shower. She is SO cute! We had a lot of fun spending time with my family and with Amy and her husband. The shower was also a lot of fun too! That was the first time I had seen Amy pregnant - meaning seeing her belly. I just kept staring at her the whole time to try to get used to it! ha! But I did get to feel her baby move and that was exciting!!! Amy and Aaron are keeping the baby's sex a surprise so we call the baby "AJ" for Amy Jr. or Aaron Jr. Can't wait for the baby's arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment