
Scenic 90 Cafe was the first restaurant we went to. Matthew and I are big breakfast people, so we tried out this restaurant. I loved it! It definitely had a "home town" feel to it. For those of you who watched Saved by the Bell...it totally reminded me of The Max! ha!

Apparently, the Coffee Cup is a local favorite. For my Oklahoma friends, it reminded me a lot of Beverly's on NW Expressway. Everybody knows everybody. It was a really great place...good food too!

Dharma Blue is a cute restaurant downtown. It primarily serves sushi, but has some other food options too. It's a great location and had a great patio to sit and eat on.

Global Grill is kind of an upscale Tapas restaurant. It's a nicer restaurant, so this is where Matthew and I went out to eat to celebrate after we found out I got the job at UWF. We ended up making a meal out of the tapas (which are like appetizers) and it was a lot of fun!


Jasmine Fusion was great!! Matthew and I both really like Thai food, so this definitely satisfied our Thai fix. It was a little bit more upscale than we were expecting, but it was delicious!


We had tried one other Mexican restaurant before trying Cactus Flower and I think we've decided that Cactus Flower is definitely our choice for Mexican. It's a little bit different Mexican...I think they say it's California-Mexican, but either way the food was really fresh and great. We'll definitely be going back!
how fun! i love your updates!
ReplyDelete