Monday, June 7, 2010

Just for fun...

So, I realize that this post isn't about a specific event or story, but I just wanted to share. Matthew and I have so much fun together. Seriously, we are laughing all the time. I think Matthew has a great sense of humor which bodes well for me as he has me laughing all the time. We are totally goofy with each other - singing in the car together, doing impersonations, just being completely silly and it's a blast. Several times we've found ourselves bursting into laughter for minutes and then normally one of us ends up rolling on the ground from laughter. It's so fun.

Matthew has also been really great for me in the morning. For any of my friends that I have lived with, they know that I'm not exactly a morning person. Typically I need some buffer time in the morning before I feel like talking to you. But one thing I noticed immediately about Matthew when we first got married was how great he was in the morning. He always seemed to put me in a good mood. My favorite is when we just wake up and Matthew cracks a joke. How couldn't that put me in a great mood?!

Anyway, like I said, this post isn't about anything in particular just something that's been on my heart because I'm so thankful that we have a blast with each other. We love being around each other and have a great time while doing it! I'm so thankful that God placed such an incredible man in my life to be my partner for life!

1 comment: